Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I love to create!  

Sewing, crochet, needlepoint and floral crafts are just a few of the things I have been involved with over the years. I still sew, usually buttons or hems.  I only remember how to crochet the chain stitch.  Needlepoint takes to long and my floss always tangles, not to mention having to fight off the cats who think it's a toy.  And my floral arrangements....well they got pretty dusty and with the cat hair, well it's just too much cleaning for me.  Did I mention I had cats?!

Then I got into paper crafting and stamping!  Now here's a hobby I can get into. I mean, really, how much room can a couple sheet of paper and some wooden stamps take up?  Ummm....try a whole bedroom!  Nothing like telling one of your kids they have to move out because you need to convert their bedroom into a craft room for your supplies. Course you only tell your adult kids that. You rearrange the younger kids into bunk beds. 4 kids not problem, 2 sets of bunk beds!  That's right, they'll be rooming together until they are grown, Then you'll ask them to move because you need to knock down some walls to make your space bigger.  

Stamping...oh the ink colors.  There's a color to match every know thing in the universe. Why I never know what color the water was in my pool, but it's Pool Party.  And the stamps.... why there is a stamp for every feeling, every sentiment, every image known to woman.  Well almost every image...hehehe.  And if you need that one, why you can make your own stamp!  Finally there's scrapbook paper.  Girl....don't even go there!  I could wallpaper my entire neighborhood and still have paper left.  

I know you are laughing.  Come on, admit it.  You know exactly what I am talking about! We've all been there, done that!

So, with that said, please join me on this creative journey. I'll share cards and scrapbook pages, hints and tips, maybe even a few recipes.  I look forward to sharing with you!

Chris








http://creativelychris.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment